Role of the trainee
You will be assisting in the organisation of EEF events. You will also undertake some administrative tasks and assist the small team in its daily work.
Your duties will include:
- Assistance to the Director General and staff members
- Administrative support to the team ( database, website, assisting with membership and communication)
- Ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day life in the office (answering phone, dealing with enquiries, liaising with members).
- Oversee the organisation of EEF events: organise, coordinate, implement and follow-up
- Liaise with host, speakers, participants, service providers.
- Co-ordinating logistical details (invitations; registrations; venues, catering, technical equipment; participant lists and name badges.)
- Ensure the smooth running of the event on the day.
The position includes occasional missions within the EU.
Candidate should have reached Degree Level (not subject specific).
No experience needed.
- High level of organisational and time management skills.
- Quick, efficient and accurate in all administrative duties.
- Excellent ability to work on own initiative, as part of a small team and with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate in English in a business environment. Good level of French.
- Fully IT literate: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Twitter Personal Qualities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills required to work with a multi-lingual, multi-cultural client base and team of colleagues.
- Highly motivated and able to carry out several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to tackle challenges in a creative and dynamic manner.
- Ability to schedule own workload and achieve targets and deadlines.
What we offer
- 6 month paid internship
- Starting date: March 2018
If you feel you are the candidate we are looking for:
- Please send your CV and motivation letter to Mrs Pascale Verheust email@example.com
with the subject “EEF internship 2018 – your name”
- Application deadline: 28 February 2018. Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.