CEWEP is pleased to announce that its 6th Congress will focus on Waste-to-Energy’s contribution to Energy & Resource Efficiency.
The Congress will provide a forum to hear from experts and exchange experience on recent and future developments including:
- EU Energy Efficiency Directive
- EU Industrial Emissions Directive and review of the BREFs
- Good practice: enhancing energy efficiency in Waste-to-Energy plants
- Bottom Ash – a valuable resource: metal recycling from Bottom Ash
- Global developments in the Waste-to-Energy sector
- Architecture’s role in the visual impact of Waste-to-Energy plants
The congress programme and registration details will be placed on-line shortly. For further information, please check this link.
CEWEP is the umbrella association of the Waste-to-Energy plants across Europe. They thermally treat household and similar waste that remains after waste prevention, reuse and recycling by generating energy from it.