The EEF has 2 categories of members :
- Active Members
- Associate Members
- Get the opportunity to meet with key players : Our events are attended by key players in the energy sector: MEPs (especially ITRE and ENVI Committees), European Parliament political groups secretariats, European Commission officials and EEF members representing all energy sectors.
- Get informed on different aspects of energy: The EEF tries to tackle all energy fields when organising events, keeping a balance and taking into account the institutional agenda.
- Express your views: The richness of our activity resides in the fact that the EEF members representing different energy sectors are invited to attend all EEF events, even if the event doesn’t directly deal with their sector. We firmly believe that the views of all our members should be expressed in our events
- Get visible on the members’ section of the EEF website: A webpage is dedicated to each of our members, whether Active or Associate. With the Associate Member’s cooperation, a short summary of its activities is prepared and the name of the contact person(s) is indicated. Active Members can also introduce their team and work activity.
- Inform about your events on our website: should you wish, send us the complete details of your event and we will be happy to inform about it on our Members’ events page.
- Get informed through the EEF Bulletin: get updated on the EEF recent debates, its future agenda and Members’ news with our monthly Bulletin.
Associate Members can also
- Be an active participant in the EEF events : Being Associate Member allows your representatives to take part in all our dinner-debates.
- Sponsor an EEF event: Associate Members can sponsor an event on a subject they choose, after approval of the subject by the Bureau. Participate in internal meetings with the board : Associate Members are also invited to sit on the Industrial and Technical Advisory Committee (“ITAC”), a committee that helps the Board to set out the areas on which the EEF's work should concentrate. The Committee is called on by the Board at least once a year.
- Have your company presented in the EEF Associate Members booklet. You can present your company and introduce the EEF contact person’s details. It is edited every year and distributed to our Active and Associate Members, the European Commission and other interested parties.
Active Members can also
- Get the contact details of key energy players from the EEF Associate Members booklet. It is updated every year.
- Attend the EEF annual General Assembly: You will be invited each year to attend the General Assembly, where past and future activities are discussed, the annual accounts are approved and current year budget is voted.
- Invite your assistants to the EEF assistants’ briefings: The EEF gives your assistants the opportunity to get informed on general energy issues. Briefing sessions are organized with energy experts