The European Energy Forum is launching a new series of High-Level Roundtables to offer its Active and Associate Members the opportunity to sit around the same table and discuss key energy issues.
Several in-person discussions will be organised gathering MEPs Active Members of the EEF and Heads of office of our EEF Associate Members around topics linked to the current EU legislation.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Decarbonising transport with Sustainable Alternative Fuels – With MEP Inese Vaidere, Vice-President of the EEF and MEP Massimiliano Salini, Director of the EEF
- Towards a fit-for-55 EU Building stock – With MEP Radan Kanev, Active Member of the EEF
- FuelEU Maritime: how to reduce shipping emissions? – With MEP Maria Spyraki, Director of the EEF
- EU Security of gas supply – With MEP Jerzy Buzek, President of the EEF
- What role for Nuclear Energy in the EU energy mix? – With MEPs Franc Bogovič and Tsvetelina Penkova, Directors of the EEF
The EEF discussions are reserved to EEF Members. If you are interested in becoming an EEF Member and would like to receive more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.